Hotel Marconi is ideally located. Here you are in the middle of everything, with endless things to do and see!
We are just 50 metres from the beach, the tourist harbour, the seaside promenade filled with bars, restaurants and cafes. A few minutes’ walk from all the shops and boutiques in the city centre. This area is surrounded by nightlife and the most famous pleasure- and water parks of the Adriatic Riviera. If you fancy venturing out for the day then there are lots of local attractions to keep everyone entertained on your family activity break together: visit the famous “Acquario di Cattolica” with sharks, penguins and many other sea animals, visit the “Dolphinarium” in Riccione, with its exhibits of dolphins. the water park “Aquafan” and so much more…. If you like golf, a 18-hole golf course is just 15 km. (15 minutes) from our hotel.
HOW TO REACH US
It’s very easy to reach Cattolica via national and international flights. Rimini airport is 18 km. far.
We can send a taxi at your arrival to the airport terminal, to bring you to our Hotel in Cattolica.
Here are some links to Voli Low Cost
5 minutes taxi ride from Railway station “Cattolica” (700 meters from the Hotel) www.trenitalia.com.
Hotel Marconi is 1,5 km far from the A14 (Bologna – Ancona – Bari) motorway exit “CATTOLICA-S.GIOVANNI-GABICCE”.
- Left the tollgate behind you:
- At the first roundabout turn right into Via Saludecese. Keep straight on.
- At the 3rd roundabout (with a fountain in the centre). Turn right into Via Mazzini.
- Go under the railroad bridge and keep straight on till the third roundabout almost opposite the church.
- A the roundabout turn left into Via 24 Maggio, towards the center.
- At the end of the road turn left and take immediately the first road on the right.
- At the stop sign turn left into Via Mancini
- At the end of the road you are obliged to turn right, then take immediately Via Marconi on the right; the garage entry of Hotel Marconi is on your right-hand side after 150 meters